Rosewood Mayakoba Riviera Maya Mexico
Virtuoso Amenities for your stay
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome mezcal amenity
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Butler Service
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea
- Hair Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
Surrounded by the emerald embrace of the jungle and caressed by warm Caribbean breezes, a resort of rare luxury is in the making. Rosewood Mayakoba is imbued with the unique spirit of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula. A journey to this serene world, immersed in the green perfume of the jungle, captivates the soul with unimaginable natural beauty and pure, simple refinement. Situated along a mile-long arc of white sand on the Riviera Maya, Rosewood Mayakoba is the heart of a 620-acre luxury resort enclave located 40 minutes south of Cancún and north of the charming seaside village of Playa del Carmen.
Built along a network of lagoons and the Caribbean Sea, the resort's 129 suites and 11 villas are strikingly modern in design. Upon arrival, guests are transported by luxury boats or golf carts to their own personal sanctuary. All of the suites feature crisp, open spaces, contemporary furnishings and wooden lattices and glass hiding doors for natural airiness. Accommodations are complemented with such details as spacious bathrooms, plunge pools and private boat docks.
The elegant restaurant Casa del Lago serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as two private dining options (La Cava Wine Room and Avicenia). Children ages 4 and under are complimentary. Punta Bonita offers guests Mexican cuisine in a casual atmosphere with a beachfront view. Agave Azul celebrates the Asian cuisines from the northern region of Mexico. Aquí Me Qudo’s La Cantina serves the best of Mexican street foods and drinks with freshly-made, Caribbean coastal-inspired fare out of a retro-fitted food truck at the adult’s only seaside oasis. La Fondita draws inspiration from Mexico City’s neighborhood spots, serving favorites like tostadas, tacos, and aqua frescas. Pan Dulce, highlights the sweet side of Mexican cuisine, specializing in pastries, cookies, loaves of bread, and custom desserts. Both La Fondita and Pan Dulce are located in El Pueblito. The resort also features bar options as Casa del Lago Bar, Punta Bonita, Aquí Me Quedo, and La Fondita.
Best of the Best
On a mile of white Caribbean sand, you’ll find the ecologically minded Rosewood Mayakoba. This AAA Five Diamond resort is uniquely situated on 25 acres of tranquil lagoons and stunning beaches. Natural elements and local materials are masterfully combined to create a contemporary Mexican design. Each of the spacious 129 suites and collection of multi-bedroom Private Residences offers a private heated plunge pool stunning view. Upon arrival, guests are transported to their suite by boat through the lagoons where their personal butler awaits. During their stay, guests can enjoy access to Mayakoba's El Camaleon PGA Championship golf course.
Address Ctra. Federal Cancun Km. 298, Solidaridad Quintana Roo, Playa Del Carmen Riviera Maya, 77710 MXQH+5W Mexico
Nearest Airport Cancún International (CUN), 25 Miles / 40 Kilometers
Rosewood Mayakoba is a leader in sustainable tourism, implementing incredibly extensive, eco-friendly conservation practices property-wide. The five-star ultra-luxury resort is built to abide by the highest of eco-standards, offering indulgence with awareness, and has been awarded the Rainforest Alliance Certification. From energy and water conservation to responsible, sustainable culinary practices, Rosewood Mayakoba is passionate about green hospitality.
- Preservation of the natural mangroves and hundreds of indigenous flora and fauna is key:
- Guests arrive at their suite via an electric boat
- All additional vehicles with a minimal carbon footprint
- Rosewood Mayakoba is proud of their environmentally-responsible culinary practices in the kitchen and beyond:
- The resort is a certified Seafood Watch partner for their sustainable seafood purchasing practices - as part of the acclaimed Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Director of Culinary Experiences, Chef Juan Pablo Loza has also been recognized by the Mexican government as an Ambassador of Sustainable Seafood through its COMEPESCA program
- The resort also has a multi-faceted "Green Operations" program for trash, water, and energy practices far surpassing the basics of recycling:
- No Styrofoam or plastic straws
- Significant reduction of single-use plastic
- All of the water is obtained from a natural well and is then filtered through a practice called inverse osmosis
- Recycled "gray" water in filtered in-house and then used for landscape irrigation